Hey gang...on phase 2 of my weight loss journey - Im new her

Options
While 2010 was a tremendous journey for health & weight loss, I anticipate 2011 to be even greater. As many know, I lost 64 pounds over a 6 month period after beginning an extreme challenge with our students and the community. It was an amazing ride as I saw my own progress inspire many to begin their own weight loss journeys. Well, after going pretty extreme the last couple months (losing a bit too much over that time), I have gained about 20 of that back. I was pretty accepting of this, especially through the holidays, but am now ready for the next phase in my journey and I am adding myfitnesspal to my tools. Look forward to meeting some of you online and anticipate the encouragement we can be to each other.

Ryan

Replies

• yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. It'S a great community.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Good luck to ya..
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    welcome you will enjoy it here
  • angel2296
    angel2296 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!! I noticed My Fitness Pal on one of your Facebook statuses and that is how I found this! I LOVE this site! I have been logging calories and exercise for a week now. Already dropping weight!!! I followed your journey last year.....great job, by the way.....and was inspired to renew my battle also. I love being able to track calories and exercise as well as supporting and receiving support on this site. Thanks again and WELCOME!!