Plateau or No Plateau that is the question

Options
I've been wrestling with a couple of pounds going on 3 weeks now and would live to kick them to the curb. I started out losing 1 lb a week now I have come to a screeching halt. What do I do? I am getting really frustrated and need to stay focused I know but I really am struggling. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same place- I've been at 152 for 3 weeks straight. But I don't really think of it as a plateau until a full month has passed. Until then, just think of it as your body catching up (skin and organs and such need to resize and everything). If you get to the end of the month and still nothing doing, then try changing up your exercise (stepping some kinds of intensity, or try new exercise altogether). Also try changing up your calorie intake- go 200 cal under your goal one day and 200 over a few days later.
  • binky40
    Options
    Awesome idea. I have not thought of it that way. I will take any ideas and use them. Thank you for your response its nice having others outh there to talk to.