5'4 and 5'5 women, post your pics, please! :) Inspiration wa

Options
124»

Replies

• GremlinJenny
    Options
    some other kickass exercises:

holding the plank position. just hold it as long as you can. start with 30 seconds and work your way up.

plank-belly-exercise-fb.jpg

great one for your obliques, start on your elbow, lying on your hip (photo A). then lift your hips into a solid side plank (photo B) and hold for 10. lower and repeat for as many sets as you can do.

side_plank2.jpg
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Exercise is great, and I'm a great avocate for getting healthy and strong! I do Crossfit 3x a week and run/ice skate/go to the gym another 5x a week on top of that. However, DIET is #1 priority...if your diet isn't on track 100%, you will never achieve your goals no matter how much you exercise. Once you have the correct diet, you can achieve anything in record time!!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    so much good inspritation on here :) i am a little bit shorter (5'3.5") and after the holidays i am at about 129 wanting to lose about 5lbs and tone to be 125...i don't know how to post pics on here, but i just put up some pic on my profile last week :) best of luck everyone :)

Your profile pics are amazing! Thank you for the inspiration. :) I have no doubt you'll get to your goal. Out of curiosity - are you planning any specific exercise routine?

thanks :) i've fallen behind the last few weeks and i am really hoping to get back on track!! i don't have a super specific plan that i follow though i have been doing the 30 day shred recently and i am about to start level 3 other than that i love to run when the weather allows :) i love to eat though and a lot of the time i work out longer just so that i can eat more food :)
  • brittany0301
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and went from 120-123 (size 6) to 105 (size 1 or 3) in 5-6 months of strict diet and daily exercise. My husband also lost 50 pounds too!

BEFORE:
    2004_b.jpg

AFTER:
    bah1.jpg

You started out almost exactly where I am now, and I would love to get to where you are now! You are such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!