introducing myself

Options
My name is Danielle, I am currently in college, like a few of the others I've seen on here. Ever since starting school, my weight has constantly fluctuated. I go from gaining a few pounds, to getting motivated and losing it back. Its an ongoing battle, and I'm tired of it. I'm ready to get focused and get back to being not only slimmer but also healthier. Being only 22, I feel like weight shouldn't be one of my top concerns, but yet it is. WIth the new year approaching, I want to make this MY year.
One of my best friends is getting married and I get to be a part of it. That is what I'm using for my inspiration, but I need a bit more than that. I feel like being a part of this website will help get the encouragement I need to accomplish my goals of becoming a healthier and better me. So I'm going to hope for the best! :)

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome Danielle. This site is definitely superb when it comes to motivation and support. I try to log on everyday to keep me in the right, healthy mindset. Much luck to you and enjoy your stay here :)
  • belliott08
    Options
    Yay!!!! Together we are totally gonna do this girl!