Just joined today

Salli098
Salli098 Posts: 7
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
HI, my name is Salli, i just joined today on the recomendation of a friend. ive been losing weight for the past 8 weeks, and doing really well, i had lost 7.1 kgs, but gained 1.2 kgs over christmas. so total weight loss stands at 5.9kgs. i plan on reaching 10 kgs lost by the end of January.

im doin gthis for my healthy. i plan on losing about 60 kgs maybe more by the time my journey is done. i would like to get much of this done this year. then use the following year as a maintenance year.

Replies

• I just joined today as well! I haven't lost any weight yet, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one trying..=)
  • I joined yesterday. No weight lost yet - I refuse to step on the scale more than once a week - but I could always use more friends! We can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • sounds like you're doing something right! good for you on only gaining 1.2kg over the holidays! Im afraid to know what I gained. But now Im in this full force and Im so ready to start watching my lifestyle change. Keep up the hard work!
    Happy Holidays.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP!! In the beginning I only got on the Scale once a month, and that was at the Gym (Curves) for my Monthly Weigh and Measure. It keeps you looking for those "Non-Scale Victorys" instead of being focused on the scale all the time.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!:drinker:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP!! In the beginning I only got on the Scale once a month, and that was at the Gym (Curves) for my Monthly Weigh and Measure. It keeps you looking for those "Non-Scale Victorys" instead of being focused on the scale all the time.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.