Your body - what do you like best?

Options
2»

Replies

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I haven't even lost half the weight I need to yet, but I do like my face/eyes :)

I supposedly have a nice booty too. I don't see it , but if I do I'm guessing it's from eight years of squatting to sweep under tables when I would work in restaurants LOL. Never squatted a day in my life otherwise.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Clavicle
  • lhkim85
    lhkim85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am actually pretty happy with the way my body looks these days. I think that is why I've been able to be motivated to lose weight in the first place. When I was trying to do it for esthetics I felt like I was doing it for the approval for others; now that I'm doing it for my health, it's for me. Of course, being able to wear a bikini without being self-conscious doesn't hurt either.

That said, I have always thought I had pretty nice legs.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Probably my face...it thinned out pretty quickly.
  • rausharvey
    rausharvey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i love my hair and my eyes before and after weight loss :)
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I've always heard I have a pretty face. But for me, now, I love the shape my legs are getting. They are not big fat chunky trees, only purposed to move me around. I found I do have knees and ankles :drinker:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Since losing weight, I am a much bigger fan of my legs than I ever expected to be. Even though my thighs have some loose skin it is no where even remotely NEAR as bad as I expected, which is cool, and being 35-37 during the majority of my weight loss I expected some knee sag - ugh - but I still have young person knees, hurray!
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The bits that go in.... and the bits that go out :laugh: I was so delighted when I got back into my old corset and the modesty panel actually covers the whole space :laugh:
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Losing the belly and being able to see my....................................toes, lol

Oh yes, and that! :bigsmile:
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I really like seeing and feeling indents on the sides of thighs. I always found them sexy in men and women and I'm pretty happy to have them myself due to hard work (lifting, spinning, weight loss).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!