Replies

• darkypoo
    darkypoo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it! I'm the nerd who needs friends! (Can't help it I'm the sexiest nerd in my own mind!) feel free to add me if you want.
  • codega
    codega Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    if you're comfortable being friends with a crazy, fat chick then i'm in ( I describe myself as crazy because I recently lost my mind and signed up for a 1/2 marathon rock 'n roll run in Las vegas in November ) OY

:laugh:

Codega
  • sweetlady9783
    sweetlady9783 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends if anyone would like to add me. :flowerforyou:

69342248.png
  • Running_down_a_dream
    Options
    Just sent the request.
  • fayelobeck89
    fayelobeck89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like, I'm always logging and online with status updates and questions and support :) anyone else wants to add me you can too :) x
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can all add me if you would like. I am always looking for more and more who want to celebrate their new bodies. I log almost every day...
  • I need some friends too:happy:
  • McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request now :)
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    OP added, anyone else welcome to FR me as well!
  • Cheryllynnhagen
    Cheryllynnhagen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I just started 10 days ago. I think this will work for me. I like your name. I do income taxes and bookkeeping and one of my favorite clients is named Rhonda and another favorite client named Blankenship so I feel al kinship with you.

I am 56 and need to lose 35 lbs. I go to yoga 3 times a week and I walk for about 1/2 hr on the opposite days. This gives me a few extra calories that I can eat. I didn't realize how much salt I was getting without knowing about it. Tell me a little about yourself...