Here it goes!

Options
Hey guys, I'm new here...signed up a few months back and pretty much forgot about this whole thing until tonight. I'm 23 years old, 6'0" tall, and currently at 277lbs, with a goal weight of 185..which is what I was in December of 2008 when I got out of the Navy. I somehow managed to gain over 90lbs in 2 years (well, I guess that "somehow" = not working out at all since getting out of the military!)

I'm just sick of being overweight and sick of not enjoying going in public due to being overweight. My son just turned a year old..and I want nothing more than to be healthy and fit enough to keep up with him...haha! Oh...and to put that spark back into the marriage ;]

I'm excited to see where this takes me; excited to get back in the swing of things :]

Replies

• madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Glad that you came back. MFP is a wonderful place and offers alot of advice and encouragement. Add me if you like.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    If you had military training, I'm sure you can lose that weight in no time :) Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as well if you need additional support.
  • blimpster
    Options
    i just joined 5 days ago and already i love this site. it nice to see and hear from people who have similiar issues like me. Some of the before and after photos are amazing and truly inspirational. Best of luck, we are in this togehter!!