My awesome healthy dinner...

cracky
cracky Posts: 15
edited September 22 in Recipes
Just wipped myself up the most delicious (and fairly healthy) dinner so I had to share it.. Chicken with home made tomato sauce, broccolini and mustard mash.

I cooked a slice of red onion (a thick slice that I diced up quite small) in a small saucepan with 1 tsp of olive oil.. I then added up a bit of diced red capsicum (just a slice off the capsicum only making the sauce for one) ... then diced up half a zucchini and plopped that in and one diced roma tomato. I let that cook until the tomato was all nice and mushy then added a splash of water and let it simmer for a bit. A pinch of salt and dash of wostershire for taste too...

I used 3 chicken tenders and put a little bit of morroccan spice on them... simply fried them up in a pan with one light spray of olive oil to stop them sticking.

Steamed up one small potato and mashed that with 1 tsp of whole grain mustard.

Also steamed up three pieces of broccolini...

Served on a plate and it has left me full and happy! I will definately be making this one again for dinner.

Apologies on the spelling - I've typed this one in a rush there is a bowl of mango and blackberries waiting for me in the kitchen! :happy:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.