~*Hi!*~

SkinnyAries
SkinnyAries Posts: 8 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!:happy:

ok, where do i start? well, i just found this site today so i'm a real newbie!

welp, i have about 60 pounds that i am trying to lose right now. After I lose that weight, i'll readjust my diet/weight loss goals to see if i need to lose more.

I've started my new diet (mainly calorie counting) on May 5th (2008) and have lost 8 pounds so far. I've been limiting my calories, working out 3-5 times a week, drinking a lotttt of water, i fasted for 3 days, and i've been blogging my diet journey. I hope to meet my weight goal between Christmas and Valentines day.

hope to make some diet buddies, get ideas, inspirations, tips, and just have a place i can vent/talk about my diet (people around me may be getting tired of hearing me talk about it all the time).:smile:

Replies

• SkinnyAries
    Hello everyone!:happy:

ok, where do i start? well, i just found this site today so i'm a real newbie!

welp, i have about 60 pounds that i am trying to lose right now. After I lose that weight, i'll readjust my diet/weight loss goals to see if i need to lose more.

I've started my new diet (mainly calorie counting) on May 5th (2008) and have lost 8 pounds so far. I've been limiting my calories, working out 3-5 times a week, drinking a lotttt of water, i fasted for 3 days, and i've been blogging my diet journey. I hope to meet my weight goal between Christmas and Valentines day.

hope to make some diet buddies, get ideas, inspirations, tips, and just have a place i can vent/talk about my diet (people around me may be getting tired of hearing me talk about it all the time).:smile:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    :heart: Welcome, I'm glad you joined us! :heart:

We offer a lot of support and guidance. we face the same trials and tribulations in one form or another and try our best to see other members succeed in their weight loss journey; however, you'll find that many of the members of MyFitnessPal do not condone fasting for three days because it's not a healthy weight loss tool.

Search the forums, ask questions, and eat your exercise calories. You'll do great!

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/is_fasting_healthy
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Welcome! I am a newbie too (joined about a week ago) and love this site. Everyone is super nice, encouraging and helpful!!

Look forward to watching you succeed!

:smile: :smile:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Welcome. You have found the best site ever. Enjoy and keep up the great successes.
  • LauraDK
    LauraDK Posts: 18
    welcome! You will do great, just be positive and think how great it feels when you see yourself fitting in clothes that you could not before! We are all here for one another! :flowerforyou:
  • SkinnyAries
    Thank you all so much! You guys are so nice! I'm sure I'm going to love it here!!! :happy:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Hello and welcome.

~Namaste:flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Welcome. We are all one great big family.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.