Favorite thing to get at Subway?

Options
Someone just posted a topic basically bashing Subway, which got me thinking... what's your favorite thing to get at Subway!?

Mine is the chicken teriyaki. No onions please. :smile:

Replies

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Veggie Delight with Pepper Jack Cheese on Italian Herb Bread, with everything (except condiments), and dressed with a good balsamic vinegar, olive oil and some sriracha sauce from home.

Oh, extra chemicals, please.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    My friend used to work at Subway. A coworker was cleaning the back room and she mixed bleach and ammonia. They had to evacuate the entire complex because the girl basically almost killed everyone.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Seems to me the problem isn't Subway, it's the employees. They mixed the chemicals. They aren't following food safety guidelines.

I can't wait for the robots to take over. They will not deviate like those stupid humans do.
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I love the sodium nitrates, I just wish I could order it with out the formed and sliced meat slurry.
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I typically only get breakfast there anymore... I don't like veggies on a sandwich and it dosen't seem worth it for the price to just get meat. 6 inch egg and cheese with honey mustard is my go-to breakfast, but I really don't get it very often. Maybe once every few weeks.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Veggie Delight- Jalapeño Bread, pepperjack cheese, mustard, lettuce, EXTRA pickles, banana peppers , onions , vinegar and pepper .

Uggggghhhhh
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast on wheat with tomatoes, spinach, and honey mustard
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My favorite sub is the spicy italian with chipotle southwest sauce and light mayo
  • jazzie_red
    jazzie_red Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Turkey and pepper jack, toasted. Onions, extra onions, lettuce, spinach, ONLY pretty tomoatoes, not those yellow ones. (Yes, I tell them I want the pretty tomatoes...) olives, a little honey mustard. I tell them to go light on the honey mustard. So they give me two rows instead of four. Four is WAY too much.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Subway melt, but I usually go for something lower calorie.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Foot long melt on wheat with double meat, only the bacon cooked, NO TOASTING DAMMIT! Then american cheese, mayo, mustard, baby spinach, lots of olives, and oil and vinegar.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Got to be the the chicken bacon ranch, toasted with shredded cheese, spinach, tomatoes and ranch dressing.

Now when I'm trying to eat lighter and healthier it would be the roasted chicken breast with spinach, tomatoes and honey mustard sauce (no cheese).
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    6" turkey and provolone on honey oat with everything except hot peppers, usually dry but sometimes with oil & vinegar, and an unsweetened Fuze.
  • Darcy011
    Darcy011 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, white cheddar, peppers, lettuce and hot sauce on honey oat bread
  • perseverance14
    Options
    Seems to me the problem isn't Subway, it's the employees. They mixed the chemicals. They aren't following food safety guidelines.

I can't wait for the robots to take over. They will not deviate like those stupid humans do.
    Then how do humans make a living?
  • perseverance14
    Options
    I typically only get breakfast there anymore... I don't like veggies on a sandwich and it dosen't seem worth it for the price to just get meat. 6 inch egg and cheese with honey mustard is my go-to breakfast, but I really don't get it very often. Maybe once every few weeks.
    I don't like their eggs, don't know what it is, they just don't agree with me.
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Foot Long Turkey and Ham on whole wheat with all the toppings and yellow mustard and swiss cheese 8) Not Toasted 8)
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Foot long Buffalo chicken on Jalapeno with spinach and all the peppers in the case, including black pepper.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My favorite sub is the spicy italian with chipotle southwest sauce and light mayo

I'm in love...with that sandwich! Yum.

But, I usually get roast beef on whole wheat, no cheese, spicy mustard. Then lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, onion, green peppers. Occasionally a few jalapenos.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I used to get the chicken salad with double chicken.