Now for those last 40 or 50 pounds

Options
NikonPal
NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
Readers Digest version:

Thought it (I) was a lost cause after years of extreme morbid obesity and other health issues. As a last-ditch effort, I decided to try a phone app to track calories with an extremely low daily range.

I was using a different app until this week and transferred all my historical data to MyFitnessPal. It was almost 10 months of data so it took some time. I knew that once I got to the final 40-50 lbs., I would need to increase calories and activity a bit. I am now at that crossroad having lost 127 pounds since 12/1/13. I want to lose the final 40-50 pounds before February 2015.

BB CODE (For forum signatures on most message boards)
73641431.png

Replies

• AmrOnTop
    AmrOnTop Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I really admire people who take back control of their lives and just change themselves for the better!
    My advice to you is to stick with compound lifts in the gym and HIIT for cardio, 3 sessions a week for 20 mins. Log every single thing you eat and every excercise you do in here on a daily basis, and make slow sustainable gradual changes along the way. Increase your consumption of green veggies (Brocolli, cabbage, spinach, lettuce, etc..) and remember to always think of it as a lifestyle modification, not a temporary diet because, there is NOTHING worse than gaining the weight back. Trust me, I've been there.

You have given yourself around 4 and a half months to lose 40 to 50 pounds which is extremely wise and healthy and very attainable! Just be consistent and confident that you will reach your goal no matter what!

Rooting for ya!