is it a correlation to dieting and hair growth

Options
I ask this because before I started my diet my hair wasn't growing at all in the front. It gotten so bad. I eventually had to cut it off twice over the summer. Now that I dropped to 42 pounds, my hair is still short because I got it cut off, but the part where it was breaking is coming back healthier. My whole entire hair looks and feel a healthy. I read that water helps hair growth. I do drink tons of water

Replies

• 34blast
    34blast Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Could be your are eating better and your diet is helping the hair. When you get all the proper nutrients our body likes it.

I have also seen claims that your body hormones behave better when you are at a healthy weight. I don't know if this is true or not.
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Could be your are eating better and your diet is helping the hair. When you get all the proper nutrients our body likes it.

I have also seen claims that your body hormones behave better when you are at a healthy weight. I don't know if this is true or not.
    I honestly think it is my hair is at its best for sure
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options

You are doing great.
  • DeterminedbyGod
    DeterminedbyGod Posts: 130 Member
    Options

You are doing great.

Thank you