Looking for fun friends over 40 :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Jett68
    Jett68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm over 40, and I'm either fun, or if you're not into complete and total smart-*kitten*-hood or general douchebaggery then I might just be pain in the butt. Either way, you can add me if you wish.

Smart *kitten* works for me! :)
  • Jett68
    Jett68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 46 and also a Canadian as well :). I have lost 20 lbs, but I have managed to add a few of those pounds back on :( .Add me if you wish.
    I wish! :) Hi, and good luck!
  • TheRealAk8s
    TheRealAk8s Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be 46 in November....overweight and underpaid as well! I'm from Texas. Howdy :)
  • Alaskan20
    Options
    I'm over 40 and just started on this site last week. so far it's been extremely helpful but I'd love to meet some online friends to share the success and failures with:) I lived in Texas for 30 years but now live in the beautiful state of Alaska!
  • libbyhancock7
    libbyhancock7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am from Melbourne and 42 years old. I was on this site lat year and lost a few kilos but have since gained them back. The past 3 weeks I have lost just under 3 kilos but have a long way to go (around 25 kgs). I find that I am as keen as mustard in the first few weeks and then I drop off, lose the motivation. So I am hoping to lose around another 10 kilos before Xmas. I say this every year but this time I want to do it. I go away to the beach every summer and this year I want to be sitting on the beach not trying to keep cool in the caravan. Good luck everyone with your journeys..
  • rumpleteaser1
    rumpleteaser1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, there! I am 54 (but am really around 25 at heart). I hear you on the overweight & underpaid! ;-) Looking to join a group where we all support each other toward that slim & gorgeous goal! I keep dieting for months and then get too comfortable and slide back a little, it is sooo frustrating! Anyway, I am starting up again and realize that making it social makes it easier! So add me in!
  • BirmingDan
    Options
    Let's do the support thing. I sent a friend request.