Just engaged!

Options
I have been dating a man that thinks I'm perfect just the way I am and I'm sure it helped me put on more weight. We will be married in August and I want to start my life with him feeling good and healthy. I want to look good as well, of course! This is my 2nd marriage and the divorce and general unhappiness helped me put on too much weight. I'm trying to stay focused. I'm planning on running each morning. It has always been good to me and reducing my calories. I hope to encourage yall as well. We can all use support :)

Replies

• GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    congrats on yoru engagement!
    I too am getting married soon - May - so the clock is thoroughly tickin!!
    This site has been a huge help and i know you will succeed in your goals :-)
    you can add me as a friend if you like,
    xx
  • tracybarnhill
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Just make it a new way of life, and he will join you!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement and on the new healthy lifestyle quest! It's one thing to look good, but to feel good and be healthy and happy are the real accomplishments.

Good luck to you! We are here for support!
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    so exctied for you! :) I just me my other half and I can not wait until this happens!! :)<3 all the best with your new live :)
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!
    and you've come to the right place to start a healthy new lifestyle! much support I've found here!