Warrior Dash!

countjackula
countjackula Posts: 99
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone interested in signing up for the Warrior Dash?

http://www.warriordash.com/locations.php

I'm planning on signing up for New York, but there are Warrior Dashes all over! I can't wait... been saving an old pair of running shoes JUST for this occasion. Opportunity to get exercise, spend time with friends, and splash around in the mud? YES PLEASE!

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    I did the Warrior Dash in Dallas!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    I did the Warrior Dash in Dallas!

The one next year in Dallas is on my birthday! I still so wanna do it though! I need to find some people wanting to join.
  • I did the Warrior Dash in Dallas!

How was it? And do you have any photos, recommendations, or stories to share? :smile:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    That looks totally cool! I wanna play!
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    I would love to play! When and where were you thinking?
  • I think the New York one is in July or so. Mainly I'm pointing it out because I find that having plans/goals in mind make it easier to stay motivated. (Whether it be fitting into a certain garment, or for a specific event.)

I see lots of MFP members having marathons or half-marathons as goals... and more members than not are accomplishing their goals! I'm not much of a runner myself though... but the Warrior Dash just looks like an opportunity to get in/stay in shape, and goof off. :laugh:
  • ArchyJill
    Just checked out the website...looks like fun! What about a more central location like Michigan or something, might be easier for more of us to get to?
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    Im considering doing this but would have to travel to either Minnesota or Wisconsin. Also checkout www.toughmudder.com
  • Im considering doing this but would have to travel to either Minnesota or Wisconsin. Also checkout www.toughmudder.com

Awesome... didn't even know about this one! And it doesn't have to be a national meetup, lol. It's a fun goal to look forward to. :happy:
  • ArchyJill
    I think a meet up would be great fun...talk about motivation! But yeah, just a common goal is good too :bigsmile:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    Just checked out the website...looks like fun! What about a more central location like Michigan or something, might be easier for more of us to get to?

there is a Minnesota one and I think Missourri
This discussion has been closed.