bathing suit shopping...

Options
rcatr
rcatr Posts: 374 Member
with no therapy session to follow :laugh:

going to the beach this weekend and instead of dusting off one of my old suits i made the decision to treat myself to a new cute suit. upon stepping into macys, my palms started getting sweaty at the thought of trying on suit at the end of a day where i had treated myself to a large slice of pizza. i took a deep breathe and went in anyhow. come to find i need a size small...WHAT?!?!?! :happy: and my booty looked cute in it. and and AND!!! the suit was 50% off...SCORE!

bathing suit shopping...not always the emotional train wreck we think it's going to be.

Replies

• rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    with no therapy session to follow :laugh:

going to the beach this weekend and instead of dusting off one of my old suits i made the decision to treat myself to a new cute suit. upon stepping into macys, my palms started getting sweaty at the thought of trying on suit at the end of a day where i had treated myself to a large slice of pizza. i took a deep breathe and went in anyhow. come to find i need a size small...WHAT?!?!?! :happy: and my booty looked cute in it. and and AND!!! the suit was 50% off...SCORE!

bathing suit shopping...not always the emotional train wreck we think it's going to be.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    woooo hooooo!!!!

lol that's awesome!!!

you know what I feel your anxiety about it because I'll be wearing a bathing suit all week this week (indoor pool)....I did the same thing the other day tried on a decent suit that was tight on me ....held my breath...and omg the belly part was really big!!! the whole thing....I was in shock!! BUT the thought of actually going out and trying on ANOTHER suit...ugh....I think I need that therapy session first!!!

so happy for you hon!!!
    hugs
    ali
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    awesome for you girl!!!!! see therapy is working out and the reward a hot lil you!!!!
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    WOOHOO :happy: OK, so I HOPE that I get that lucky with my shopping today!!! I am going after work to get a bathing suit for vacation. I just want to find something I feel good in. (cross my fingers!):bigsmile:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I actually just walked into Target and picked one up. lol. I refused to try it on at the store because it was this really cute white and paisley number (the first non-black suit in ages!!) and it would've bummed me out major if it didn't look good.......

Turns out all is well!! Yay!!

:glasses: We all freaking darn rock!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Whoop, Whoop!!!!

Enjoy that new suit, girl!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Way ta go!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Good for you. I won't even look at those things yet. :laugh:
  • dlben007
    dlben007 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey, protect yourself at the beach with sunscreen. Skin cancer is deadly, be careful!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,054 Member
    Options
    dlben007 wrote: »
    Hey, protect yourself at the beach with sunscreen. Skin cancer is deadly, be careful!

Um, 2008, wot? Sunscreen almost always good advice, though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!