MFP friends?

lorib642
lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
I have 2 friends I know from elsewhere and a couple I met here that I think I have something in common with, but I am not sure what to expect or do. I guess if I start blogging maybe people will respond. I think it will be helpful having any support I can get. I am trying to figure out some of the site features to make the most of it.

Replies

• Welcome, fee free to add me, this is a wonderful site to help you with your goals:bigsmile:
  • tudazies
    tudazies Posts: 50 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well, I try my best to be a supportive as possibleas i do my self need some motivation and support also. Technically I am doing this alone as i have a somewhat supportive hubby,he knows i am unhappy with my weight and majority of the time takes my new lifestyle into account when choosing places to go. He could not gain weight for the life of him and loves his fast food/restaurants and junky food lol so sometimes it takes a lot of will power to not give in and reverting back to my old ways of eating. Any questions to help you navigate the site do not hesitate to ask :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Feel free to add me as well
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    feel free to add me! :-)