"So Determined" Week 2

Options
The "So Determined" Group is ROCKING!!! Despite the Holidays We still did GREAT!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!! Sorry for the post being late! And Congratulations to us ALL!!!!

12-29-10.jpg

Replies

• heatypablo
    Options
    Great work everyone! :bigsmile:
    Congratulations JWAL101 - that's an awesome drop! :flowerforyou:

Thanks Ty for the update.:happy:
  • Corinne_Bruce
    Options
    Good job everyone!!! This is great Ty, and congrats jwal101!!
  • razzmahtazz
    razzmahtazz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ty, thank you so much for doing this! Great job everyone!
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jwal101 and everyone else, too! Everyone has been so great at logging in, exercising, and logging food.

I have been noticing this week how little changes make a big difference. This last Sunday I made a turkey because I have been craving turkey, mayo and cranberry sauce sandwiches on white bread (I know I know I know lol). So the first day I made one, I made this huge dekiciuos sandwich, but it was like 700 calories or something. I also had a big helping of potato salad. The next day I just cut down the turkey by 1.5 oz, and thge amount of potato salad by half. Just doing that saved about 150 calories, and the sandwich was just as delicious and I felt just as satisfied! I also used Hellmans light mayo instead of regular both days which saved about 40 calories I think.
    Kate
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    weigh in day today! scale said 121.4. :) can't believe that after the holiday i had, but i'll take it. :) have a great new year's everyone!
    dawn
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!.....GO JWAL!
  • JWALL101
    Options
    Thank you. And good job to the rest of you also.