Say NO to Starbucks....

Options
2»

Replies

• undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am saying no to regular Coke for the whole month of January. I love it but have been really, really good in just indulging it with foodd if we have been eating out for the past 3 months. This month I will not even do that, if I think it is too boring with water I am going to go with Coke zero.

So far I haven't had any soda at all :) (wait. That is a lie. I had a gin and tonic past midnight on NYE.. but that doesn't count ;) )

How are the rest of you doing?

Feeling quite proud of myself. I've still not had a single regular Coke this month! Last weekend I had a really stressful event at work, involving standing up for 14 hours straight and dealing with stressed out employees and 1300 guests, and I sooooo badly wanted to take a Coke out of the fridge. I didn't. I had some mineral water and just let the cravings pass.

Honestly though... I know that I will probably celebrate my achievement by having a Coke on Tuesday. I never wanted to give it up, I wanted to see if I could find the willpower not to drink it for an entire month and I have done that. I know that when the craving comes I don't need to give in, and most of all, I don't have to. I'll be fine no matter what.