my vacay is sooo close...

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I am in such a need of days off from work, granted I had today off, but its merealy to let me sleep after 6 days of waking up at 5:30, its also a teaser. I just have to make it till tommorrow and thru my party at work and on my homeward bound drive bask in the glory of a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!!! But yes my fellow and dear MFP friends I am going to workout and watch my morsels and not even toast the summer with a brew(although I may do that at work, I cant refuse the owner people, thats just not polite or sane!!!) I did set up a workout date with an old girlfriend of mine, we walk 6 miles then go for a coffee(I have been on a tes kick). Then I go to the Sports Festival and get that personal training info I have been raving about!!!!This will be a milestone and a great weekend!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend as well!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    I am in such a need of days off from work, granted I had today off, but its merealy to let me sleep after 6 days of waking up at 5:30, its also a teaser. I just have to make it till tommorrow and thru my party at work and on my homeward bound drive bask in the glory of a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!!! But yes my fellow and dear MFP friends I am going to workout and watch my morsels and not even toast the summer with a brew(although I may do that at work, I cant refuse the owner people, thats just not polite or sane!!!) I did set up a workout date with an old girlfriend of mine, we walk 6 miles then go for a coffee(I have been on a tes kick). Then I go to the Sports Festival and get that personal training info I have been raving about!!!!This will be a milestone and a great weekend!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend as well!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh girl sounds sooooo fun!!!!

I hope you really enjoy it and I love that you're planning the healthy aspect of the trip too!!! so proud of you!!! and yes you can not be rude...you must OBLIGE the owners ....lol....such a sacrifice, but you can do it LMBO...hugs and have a great time!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    Options
    oh girl sounds sooooo fun!!!!

I hope you really enjoy it and I love that you're planning the healthy aspect of the trip too!!! so proud of you!!! and yes you can not be rude...you must OBLIGE the owners ....lol....such a sacrifice, but you can do it LMBO...hugs and have a great time!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
    Same to you honey have a great trip to the cape!!!! Post some pics!!!!