Getting Started....Again

Options
Here I am again. This time at 255 lbs, less than my all time high but more than the last time I was here so here I am again, trying to undo the damage. My downfall is when I quit tracking. I have a sedentary lifestyle with an office job. Thinking of getting a fitbit as a motivator to get me to move. Treadmill sits quietly most of the time, waiting for action.

So, my goals for this week are:
to log faithfully every day.
To log my meals every day.
Drink at least 8 glasses of water
Walk 1 mile every day. (2500 steps)

Now that I stated it.... Hold me accountable, PLEASE.

Add your weekly goals.

Replies

• DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Good goals! I find I used my exercise bike more when I set it in front of the tv. Even if you're going slow while you watch, it's better than nothing at all!

I also have a huge issue with logging, and my goals right now mostly involve not slacking off there. I don't have much to lose, but if you'd like one more cheerleader, feel free to add me. :)
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!!! I'm back at this again too, as of Friday. :)

Good goals!!! I've been wearing my pedometer so I try to go a little further each day. It's hard working in an office job when I even eat lunch at my desk!

Best of luck to you!!!
  • namelesshere
    namelesshere Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I eat lunch in my car between jobs. Fortunately not enough time to stop at fast food restaurants even though I pass several. I did put the treadmill in front of a TV but usually am not a tv watcher. That might change if I find some good DVDS
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm coming back to MFP myself. I'm riding ~210lbs right now (could be more, could be less, I'm really avoiding the scale as if it would make a difference). Within the last month I have started to walk on my lunch break, I can usually squeeze in at least a mile, depending on what I have going on. I have a treadmill & elliptical in my basement that I need to blow the dust off & use.

Baby steps! Good luck :bigsmile: