time to bulk? advice please!

Options
I've just started lifting again after several months off due to an accident. I'm 5ft 3" and weigh 103 lbs. I tend to gain weight on my thighs and butt and would like to lose fat from there. But I also want to regain strength and muscle, particularly in my upper body. Ultimately, I would like to develop a stronger body that is in proportion and a smaller/tighter butt. What is the best way of going about this? I am aware that I can't spot reduce and that I can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. As I am at the lower range of the BMI scale, is it best for me to bulk first?

I was eating at a deficit for several months so I am afraid if I start bulking now, I will just gain more lower body fat. I have upped my calories and noticed weight gain but I know this is probably water weight. According to IIFYM, I should be having 1839 calories a day (212C/154P/41F). Does this sound about right for a slow bulk? I train 4-5 times a week, all strength training. Should I be adding in any cardio at all? Any help would be appreciated!!