Need more friends to help cheer eachother on

Learning2LoveMe
Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I weeded out my friends list a couple weeks ago (people who were inactive for months :cry: ) and now I need to replenish my friends with active people. I have 84 lbs to lose total, and about 70 of those I still need to lose... so I will be around for a long time.

Anyone out there need some support and want to give support to me? Add me! Let's be eachothers cheerleaders and help get to our goals :bigsmile:

Replies

• emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    sure! i love making new friends. i will send you a request :flowerforyou:
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Would love to have more friends myself......I am on a real high....I just had my personnal weigh in and lost 2 pounds over Christmas......I still have a long way to go.......so I will be here for a while!!
    Add me if you would like!!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Would love to have more friends myself......I am on a real high....I just had my personnal weigh in and lost 2 pounds over Christmas......I still have a long way to go.......so I will be here for a while!!

That is awesome! Losing over a major holiday is very hard to do, kudos to you for having the will power and determination to stay on track!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    double posted
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member

way to go losing two lbs over xmas. i found them =P
  • I will send you a friend request, too! I have only been on MFP for about a month and have about 30+ pounds to lose.
This discussion has been closed.