JUST SIGNED UP

Chgogal1
Chgogal1 Posts: 27
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,

I am new and restarting my fitness program. I only have a little bit of weight to lose. I have been consistant with my exercise for several years, but struggle with continuing my healthy eating. Everywhere I go I am surrounded by tempting junk food. At work people constantly bring in cookies, donuts and breakfast tacos and they make fun of me or laugh at me for not indulging. I am short and small framed (5'2) and thus every extra pound shows on my small frame. I just would like people to understand that even people with a small amount of weight to lose feel self conscience about how they look. Thus I am hoping to meet some people here with similar goals to help inspire and encourage me to reach my goals.

Replies

• darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Welcome!:smile:
  • Welcome! Whether you have a little or a lot just joining is a huge step!! You will love the tools that this site provides. I have found it a huge help and really keeping myself accountable for what I am eating. I have found ways to make the goodie treats with less calories and even bigger taste! :)
This discussion has been closed.