Do you reward yourself?

ElizabethMcCathern
ElizabethMcCathern Posts: 114
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Aside from the general reward of a healthier, slimmer you, do you reward yourself for weight loss goals?

I, for example, am rewarding myself with a pair of Iron Fist shoes when I hit my 20lb mark, new hairstyle at 30, etc.

What are your rewards for a job well done??

:bigsmile:

Replies

• AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    I would reward myself with new clothes every 10 lbs or so. (By then my jeans were falling off, anyway!)

I am going to have my hair done tomorrow night to reward myself for being happy with myself and my weight loss!! :heart:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    I'm getting a new mountain bike as soon as the weather breaks, but the real reward is having the stamina to ride it. :-)
  • I reward myself with new clothes every 10 lbs or so as well. All my bottoms are too big!! That's about it though... not much else to reward myself with... oh wait.. getting my new Nike's after the first of the year! :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    I havent' set mini goals yet b/c we're trying to get pregnant. I'm currently debating on when to do my next fertility treatment...now or as a 20lb reward.

But I think rewards are great...as long as they aren't food rewards.

I like the ide aor a new pair of jeans every 10-15lbs.

Godd luck meetihng your goals!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Hubby rewards me. Whenever I need workout stuff or new clothes, (new jeans all the time) he is thrilled to buy them. I have trouble spending the money on myself.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    I get a new pair of pants when I need one, but that's about it. Being a stay at home mom with two kids, we don't really have a lot of extra money, especially since we're trying to pay off credit cards so that we can get a house.

I'll be getting pregnant sometimes between March and May, hopefully I'll have met my 25 pound mini-goal by then! But I'll be happy as long as I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant the first time. I'm only 6 pounds away from that, so I shouldn't have too much trouble.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    I'd like to, but my money is too tight to get myself anything, even a new pair of jeans is out, so I'm gonna have to find some cheap/free rewards for myself :smile:
  • I'd like to, but my money is too tight to get myself anything, even a new pair of jeans is out, so I'm gonna have to find some cheap/free rewards for myself :smile:

Since I have so much to lose, clothes would get waaaaaay to expensive, plus, we have 3 kids with 2 still in diapers so we have very little to splurge as well. But it's important for me to stay motivated, so I budget very carefully. LOL
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Most of my rewards revolve around clothing that fits or running gear. I'm considering a spa day ALL BY MYSELF when I reach final goal. The ALL BY MYSELF being the important part. :love:
This discussion has been closed.