CRAVINGS!!

Options
What do people eat when they have cravings or chocolate or HARIBO! There my vice x

Replies

• francescorkill
    Options
    I eat yogurt, a piece of fruit, cheese anything other than the bad stuff. Now every once in a while it is not bad to indulge in the craving. Just don't do it everyday. :)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    i eat the special dark chocolate you can eat a personal size bar from hersheys for 180 calories or eat one block (one block = one piece) from a 4.25 oz bar (biggest bar u find in stores) for 36 calories per block of chocolate!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    have a small piece! for me, if i put off my craving for a long period of time i will end up eating an entire bar! I love dark chocolate so normally just a square of it will do.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Have some small bite-sized squares of good dark chocolate, fruit dipped in chocolate, low-fat chocolate milk, that's what I usually do.
  • btuman43
    Options
    When I have the munchies I drink 2 full glasses of water. Doesnt sound very satisfying, but it works for me.
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    For chocolate I drink hot chocolate because it is good for a sweet fix and then I usually want water after so my stomach is full!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I have a dish of Werther's Sugar-Free hard candies. I learned from my diabetic classes that up to 3 pieces are "free." To make sure, I only pull out 2. It seems to satisfy that craving until the next meal. If by chance it doesn't, I chew a piece of gum.
  • marniehodges
    Options
    When I crave chocolate I have a glass of fat free milk with reduced sugar chocolate Quik. Fills me up and satisfies the chocolate craving. Milk...it does a body good! :drinker:
  • stewster123
    Options
    This may sound strange, but when I get cravings I drink water...if I start with a full water bottle I make myself finish it and it makes me feel great and reminds me of my goals. When I have a craving and have something sweet, I cannot put it down, so I try not to even start unless I am positive I am only going to have one or a small portion.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I eat a Ghirardelli Square....the one I like is only 57cals per piece and they are individually wrapped and so rich that I don't want more than one!