new to website...

Options
just found this website yesterday..thought I would join....so far, this looks like a great site. I have joined sites in the past where I had to pay for the information/tools that this site provides.

Would love to connect with others getting ready to start a program on 1/1/11! I want to lose 30-40 lbs this year...and would love to lose the first 20 by 4/1!

Good luck

Mike

Replies

• jayshann
    jayshann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What is up Mike,
    Welcome to the site. You will love it. Let's push eachother to our goals.
    PEACE
  • mikeps
    Options
    sounds like you have a good start....I am going to officially 'kick off' this program on 1/3...but the next few days will be getting ready. I already work out Ok, although, I need to pull back on cardio and pick up the weight training. My main goal....eat better...and stay off the beer! My immediate goal...no beer until 4/1/11! Last time I did that, I lost 30 lbs in 3 months.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! We'll keep your butt on track!!!
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mike,
    I love this sight and everyone is so supportive here. Good luck with the weight loss.

Linda in IA
  • Bridge3272
    Options
    I am new also!! I am so excited!1 I have my sister, my daughter and some friends from work checking it out. We r all offically startin weight watchers on 1/3, but I really like this site and am going to stick on this one! I really like the support and the connections and the resources on here! I think if we all help each other we can take back the power food has over us!