Polar HRM Help!!!

Options
I've totally messed up the weight on my polar hrm. I was tryint to make it go down...instead when I push set it keeps going UP! Grrr....now it's up to 100 pounds more than what I actually weigh.

Any help would be much appreciated! I've already looked at the user manual....

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Anyone?
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What model of HR monitor do you have?
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    On my Polar HRM when I got into settings and then to weight I get there by pressing the middle button on the right hand side. Then there is a button both below and above this. The one below makes the number go down and the one above makes it go up. I have a Polar FT7. What do you have?
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Not sure which one you have, but I have a Polar F6, and I just go to the Exercise menu then hit the up arrow and it takes me to my SETTINGS. Press OK and then go down to USER. You should be able to change it from there. I change mine with every 1 lb. I use.
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Hard to know without being there - dont know what buttons and menus you have. On mine, i believe it is the right side buttons (once you get into the Settings and correct menu). Top makes it go up and the other button goes down. Sounds too simple - u would have figured that out by now im sure. Sorry! Maybe a few more details where youre at will help us troubleshoot?
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I have the F4. I just found soemthing online about the weaknesses of this model and one of them said that you could't adjust the weight DOWN....you have to keep it going up until it reaches the max and then it loops around to the lowest weight and then you can go up to what weight you want it at.
    :laugh: :mad:

Anyway, I fixed it. Thanks for the replys guys!:smile:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I had to reset mine today. You have to go up before it goes down. It went up to 450 before it started counting down again. Hope that helps. I got mine all reset and it wasn't that hard.

Good luck
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I have the F4. I just found soemthing online about the weaknesses of this model and one of them said that you could't adjust the weight DOWN....you have to keep it going up until it reaches the max and then it loops around to the lowest weight and then you can go up to what weight you want it at.
    :laugh: :mad:

Anyway, I fixed it. Thanks for the replys guys!:smile:

That's what I did today as well. I really love mine and have had it for over a year. So if that's the only weekness that I've experienced then that's cool with me. :)