New, Hopeful Soul Here! :)

Options
Hi! My name is Sara and I'm new to my fitness pal. Both my sister and my father have lost 80+ lbs in the past year or so. I have never been concerned about my weight until recently. I am newly engaged, and also a mother of a 3 year old. My body changed after I had my son and I'm not extremely overweight, but I wish to loose that annoying little layer of chub so I can feel beautiful on my wedding day next September. Any new friends or support would be greatly appreciated, as this is new and hard for me. THANKS! <3

Replies

• carrieann8080
    Options
    Good for you for signing up! It is a great site and how cool that your family members were so successful! I don't have a lot to lose either but have some great jeans I would like to wear!! Feel free to friend me :)
  • chelcscarbrough
    chelcscarbrough Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too. So far I love this site because it's so nice to have a support system!
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Check the place out, get used to things, and get ready to rumble!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great website -- very user friendly, and the motivation you get from "friends" is outstanding. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I have 70 pounds to lose and so far I've lost 11 of those. Please feel free to friend me. Good luck on your weight loss journey.