What is your highest weight fluctuation?

Options
2»

Replies

• kefryar
    kefryar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've fluctuated 6 pounds in a day, although I think my scale might be broken
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I went up 6 lbs. in one day once. Switching from a lower carb eating to a bagel for breakfast, and pizza for lunch/snacks, it was all water retention. It took 2 days to go back down. Scared the crap out of me. I was wondering what happened.
  • DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    3 to 5 pounds is normal for me from morning to night. I try to weigh myself once a week. Usually on Monday morning. Right out of the shower.
  • jfeakins
    jfeakins Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great progress pics Jfeakins! You look great. As for ditching the scale, that is all preference however as discouraging as it is to see weight fluctuations and seeing a higher number it is going to make me work out harder and eat healthier this week so i can have the best possible outcome for my Saturday weigh in. Other then the scale showing me a higher number this morning I physically feel pretty good, and I do not feel "fatter" or more "bloated" than usual.

If it were not for my scale and had I not seen a higher number this morning then it may have been possible that I would have not worked out at a high intensity as I plan to do this week or watch my calories as closely as I plan to now. Everyone has there own motivators though.

I agree! It's all relative to how you look and feel too. And thank you for the compliments! I've been working hard, so it's nice to see some pay-off :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Just last night I went to bed weighing 181.2. Woke up this morning at 174.8. That's pretty typical for me.