Insanity-Starting January 1st, 2011!

Options
Who's with me??

I tried doing this alone last time, and didn't make it to the end.
This time, I wanna make it! I wanna be HOT!

Who wants to get hot, too?!? :drinker:

Replies

• mandyreadsbooks88
    Options
    not me that workout is WAY too intense for my liking. Im sticking to my Slim in 6 then possibly p90x. I tried insanity once but I know my limits and I dont want to get burned out.
  • lucashulne
    Options
    Insanity is awesome. I'm on my second time through right now, best workout i've ever had. Tough to do alone though....
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Yes Insanity Rules!! Best Program out there!

I would start with you but I'm already on mid way thru of week 3 =)
    This is my third attempt to complete a full 2nd round - I started it with a friend on Dec 13th but she got sick =( was going to restart it with her but than it's be my 4th attempt to complete a 2nd round lol. My husband wanted to start this week but yeah he couldn't complete the fit test due to dehydration (he drinks too much soda...I don't that stuff for the house but he is on leave and digs up change to go get a 2 liter that only lasts for a day and the next day buys another one! lol)

Last time I got sick and had to stop and before that I had just ended my recovery week but my shins were hurting oo much since I didn't give my body enough break time from when I completed the first round (although I'm proud that I finished my first round the first time! LOL and that was when I was at my heaviest and so out of shape!)

I love Shaun T and thanks to him I got my body back! =) Actually friends tell me I look better now than I did when I was 135lbs. LOL If I'm not doing Insanity, I'm doing Hip Hop Abs! LOL
  • perfectcyn
    Options
    This week I started my first round of Insanity. I thought I couldn't do it, but It's really not as bad as I thought it was gonna be! I'm on the road to hotness too!! LoL!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    Me and my fiance will be starting INSANITY on the 3rd. We are out of town for NYE so we won't be back til Sunday. Decided to get a Monday start.
    I will be a few days behind. But I'm down to start a group to keep the motivation going.
    We are planning a small ceremony for our wedding around March, so this is the time to get it done and look my best!!!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Just remember you don't have to go as fast as them! You'll hear Shaun T saying to do it at the pace you can and take a break when you need too!

That is what I love about Insanity compared to doing a workout video that has a stick figure female telling you what to do and doesn't seem to be breaking a sweat when you are there all sweaty, huffing and puffing! LOL

Thanks to Insanity I have the cardio endurance to do Zumba classes! LOL
  • hartcandi
    Options
    i will be starting up next week as well. I will keep everyone posted on my journey. Hopefully we can motivate each other. See you Monday.
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday the 10th...does that still count!? I'd love to have the extra support...as I do with any workout program i complete.

This week is a bad week for me to start with such an intense workout so I'll be doing Jillian Michael's Shred-it with weights and jumping in with Insanity on the 10th.

Good luck to everyone starting today...can't wait to hear how you did!