***Snowflakes to Sunshine***

Options
WOW! We have over 100 participants in the challenge! This is so exciting! We have a few more days to prepare, and then it is time to go full speed ahead!

Just so we are all on the same page:

-We are posting starting weights on January 1st
-Taking a starting photo January 1st, but not revealing it until March 1st along with at that time what is a current pic...and then all three pics June 1st.
-We will weigh in everyday Friday....I will start a new thread each week for weigh-ins starting with (***Snowflakes to Sunshine Challenge Week 1***)
-Also on January 1st we will list our exercise goals (i.e. x a week, length of time, and exercises)
-Everyday you can feel free to post anything motivational, questions, struggles, or successes)
-If weight is not posted for 2 consecutive weeks...you will be removed from the list

I am hoping that we all stay through until the end. If for some reason, you are no longer interested in the challenge, throughout its duration...please feel free to message me and let me know so that I can remove you from the list.

I am SOOOOO excited about us starting on this journey together. I know that it will be so wonderful to have other's keeping us accountable and wanting to reach the same goal.

Good Luck Everyone! Let's do this thing!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea you have come up with and the motivation we need to get us through to Summer!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you....like I said before I knew that I needed the motivation myself and how much fun is it to motivated others at the same time!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great!!!! I cannot wait to start!!! I am already preparing my running shoes, and my DVD's, and my gym is paid off!!!
  • skinnyminnie
    skinnyminnie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I sign up for this too? I'll be at a wedding on Saturday out of town, but can I still join if I turn my weight in on Sunday?
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I will take my picture tomorrow. This is a great motivator.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! I think this is the motivation I needed. Thanks!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to set this up! I am very excited about this challenge and I think it is just what I need!!!! Thanks again!!! Sabrina
    :flowerforyou:
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm lookin forward to this. This is exactly what I need to get me going.
  • debbiekin
    Options
    The challenge name caught my eye. I think I will sign up and give this a whirl. Buddying up is always a good motivator. I'll get my friends to do this too.:bigsmile:
  • razzmahtazz
    razzmahtazz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I appreciate you organizing all of this for us! Thank you!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    This will be so much fun!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    Sooooo stoked to get started! Just got back from the grocery store, dug up some more workout dvd's and laid out my "skinny jeans" for my halfway picture for extra motivation! Woooot!

Thanks for starting this!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    so exited!!!
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have never did something like this before and this is defintly a good idea for people to come together and work for the same goals. It is very inspiring. This is a great journey to walk in to at the beginning for the year! Hard work and faith in ourselves will get us to our goals!
    Cant wait to start!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am excited too. You rock! Thank you for organizing this. I know it can be a lot of work!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! We can do it!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    I am ready. I just asked my sister to take a picture for me. You will have to tell me how to post the pictures to the thread. I know how to put in my profile already. Thanks!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Can't wait!
  • Jamaica113
    Jamaica113 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challange. If I have to report in it will give me more motivation. Thanks for starting this. :)
  • lorabethdavidson
    lorabethdavidson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am excited to start this as well!!! I am going to have to make a ticker to keep track of how much I lose!