Im new, and need support!

Options
I am ready for a change, I'm ready to do what I need to do to get this extra weight off! I just need motivation and support from others in my situation. If there is anyone out there that wants to kinda tell me a little about how this site works and what kinds of exercising I can do that will really help me see and feel a difference. I want to wake up and be ready to run my heart out every day, I want energy to keep up with my kiddos. HELP! :)

Replies

• townell11
    Options
    If you want to lose weight, you have to eat less calories than you use per day. Exercise makes that a whole lot easier. Also, avoid eating out. Fill up on raw veggies -- they stop you from feeling hungry and they're low in calories. :-)
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome! Log all your food and watch what you eat. Try to exercise everyday if only for about ten minutes..jog, jump rope, dance, bike..just get moving! :laugh: Good luck to you! The people on here are awesome so reach out also.
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    welcome aboard. It's a great site. I myself have tried endlessly to lose this extra weight and could never stay motivated. There are alot of great people that will be there to support you. Set your preferences via settings then just log all of the food you eat and the exercises that you do. I myself work on my treadmill and weight strenghening. Depending where you live, you can go for a brisk walk with the kids in a stroller and work up a good sweat. It all depends on what you want. Good Luck and if you wish add me as a friend and we can motivate each other.

Liliane