I subbed my dinner for cheesecake, no regrets.

Options
2»

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I like you.

I recently had ice cream with a homemade chocolate/peanut butter shell for dinner. No regrets. All the peanut butter. Well, only two tablespoons weighed out. But warm melted peanut butter with a half ounce of chocolate chips melted and mixed in on top of health bar ice cream? YES.
  • Mohana94
    Options
    Ive replaced dinner with chocolate more times than I can count :laugh: :laugh:

Same here! Chocolate junkies :laugh:

Ate 100 g of dark chocolate for breakfast today lol :laugh: 500 cals :sad: oh well, it was great and i don't regret it.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Hah! I did exactly that last night.

My remaining half slice of Cheesecake Factory caramel pecan turtle cheesecake for dinner (6pm). Did not get even remotely hungry again for hours, which is no surprise considering how rich that particular cheesecake is. And it has a rosette on top of what has to be pure chocolate frosting. Plus whipped cream.

Around 11pm, I did feel a little peckish so I ate a hard boiled egg. Filled out my macros almost perfectly, put me over calories by ...

wait for it ...

a whole 18 cals.

I have to admit I'm glad it's gone, though. That flavor cheesecake is going to be a once a year thing for me, if that. It was so rich it made me feel off. Now, the banana cream cheesecake ... that I could eat once a week for sure.

I know that feeling! One year, my friends bought me an ENTIRE red velvet cheesecake for my birthday from the Cheesecake factory (I know...I was indebted to them forever because I know that wasn't cheap, and it was amazing). It was SO hard to try to finish it off. I was offering it to everyone because it was so rich, and I could only eat tiny slices at a time. Some of their flavors are really intense, and the actual slices are so heavy you feel like you can't even move, haha.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Pure brilliance I might start doing this with soda again my vice
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Ive replaced dinner with chocolate more times than I can count :laugh: :laugh:

Same here! Chocolate junkies :laugh:

Ate 100 g of dark chocolate for breakfast today lol :laugh: 500 cals :sad: oh well, it was great and i don't regret it.

:laugh: *highfive*