40c??

NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
NotAllWhoWanderAreLost Posts: 615 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Losing weight sure can be expensive... Last spring i totally splurged (read: went overboard) buying new bras as i had been wearing my old worn-out nursing bras for at least a half year after my little guy was weaned. Anyhoo, i went overboard and bought MANY nice new bras, all of which are like new, but wayyyy too big on me now that i've lost 50 lbs. If anyone could use some hand-me-downs to help them out along their weightloss journey, let me know. I will do a lottery-syle draw of anyone/everyone who PMs me by 8pm EST 12/30/2010. They are all underwire sylye if that makes a difference :)

Replies

• Good idea! I was thinking the same, but then for clothes, because everytime a new wardrobe will cost a fortune!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Do they lift and separate? If so, I am IN!
  • Hi! Not interested in the bras (but what a great thing to do to help someone else out! Love it!).

I see your goal of running a 5k without walking on 1/1/11 on your siganture. How close are you to that goal?
  • Hi! Not interested in the bras (but what a great thing to do to help someone else out! Love it!).

I see your goal of running a 5k without walking on 1/1/11 on your siganture. How close are you to that goal?

my last 5k (12/4) i finished at 33:40 and took 3 short (20-pace walk) breaks... i would be all set but the holiday set me back some.... just looking to run the whole thing regardless of time :)
  • Do they lift and separate? If so, I am IN!

they most certainly do! Shall i save the bright pink one for you? hehe :love:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Do they lift and separate? If so, I am IN!

LMAO!!!!
  • bumping this thread.... bright pink, black and hot pink, pink/purple/white stripe, pale pink, pale turquoise, brown, perhaps more... Ambrielle, Bali, etc... I wish i knew where my camera was so i could take pics... very nice. very clean. dare i go so far as to say a few of them are sexy? Yes. A few are!! :) No boring crap... promise! (non-smoking, pet-free home)
  • looks like no one is interested? Ok, come tomorrow noonish i will be bringing them to a local charity. Please, if you are interested, PM me before then!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.