Let's lose 30 pounds together

Options
124»

Replies

• aricela06
    Options
    Please add me!! I want to lose 40-50, but 30 would be a great starting goal for me!
  • patticake52
    Options
    Are we supposed to be added by someone? Haven't seen posts other than those wanting to join.
  • richardson1314
    Options
    I am newish to the site, this is my third time trying it. I am horrible at logging but I am also tired of spending money on all these different programs and ready to be happy and healthy! I know this site works and I am ready for a change! I am ready to buckle down and do this! I have some support at home but my Husband is a fine dining chef and a skinny chef at that, Im really the only who is has weight problems in life. I am hoping to find some awesome support on this website! Ready to start new!
  • richardson1314
    Options
    I forgot to mention, my goal is to lose 50lbs!
  • mama_with_goals
    Options
    My total weight loss goal is 70lbs, but I'd like to get shredding, so small goals of 20-30lbs to start is great for me.I've lost 6-7 lbs so far, and I want to stay on track. Please add me, and we can help each other out. :)
  • nanakoz
    nanakoz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's about what I need to lose. I plan to start every day - but never seem to get through that first day without going over my calories. Hungry all day! I need support and encouragement!
  • irenepn
    irenepn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello....I'm going to create the group if nobody else has.......

ok group added....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23796-lets-lose-30-pounds-together

I think I added everyone on here but if it didn't work go ahead and join the group. Anyone who wants to be added as moderators etc...let me know xx
  • devonamurrell02
    Options
    I left Weight Watchers about a year ago. My husband had surgery and he is recovering from a surgery that went wrong. It been a
    year and my daughter Ami is getting married in Nov. 1st. I My goal is to lose some weight by the wedding. At least 20 lbs. Since I can't afford Weight Watchers and I am on a tight budget I am going to try to lose weight with the help of you people. I am 62, female and semi retired. Proud parents of Adam, Andy and my youngest daughter Ami. I am going to give this my best effort.:smile:
  • StefieS
    StefieS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to connect with you and/or others who need to lose about 30 pounds. I have lost 5 and have about 30 to go. Please add me (is that how it works?) Thanks!
  • smittysgirl4ever
    smittysgirl4ever Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in and please feel free to add me also. I would like to lose 30 - 35 pounds and would love to have others to share successes and challenges with :smile:
  • ericabrownlee
    ericabrownlee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Erica and I am new to the myfitness pal community. I live in Tucson, AZ and I am a mother of a 6 year old boy and nearly 4 year old girl. My height is about 5"6 3/4" and I would love to loose 30 lbs, that would put me at the weight I was before grad school and 2 kids. So feel free to add me, this weight loss business sure works better when you have people to support and challenge you. :)
  • annamccann2011
    annamccann2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone of you motivational people should feel free to add me! :smooched:

I'm a 22 y/o who has always been overweight... I was a track star in high school and went on to a D1 college for throwing events. In the meantime I gained quite a bit of weight (bulky muscle and fat). I'm currently trying to lose another 22-27 lbs and I need all the motivational support that I can get!! Height: 5'7'' SW: 208 CW: 187 GW: 160-165.