Looking for support from young women under 145ish lbs?

Options
I'm 19, started at 145 and aiming for somewhere around the 110-115 lb mark.

There's lots of people on MFP who started at a lot higher and have goals of 50+ pounds to lose, even 100 lbs.

I was just hoping to find some more fellow girls who are looking/started at lower weights that I can relate too a little better :)

So if that's you, add me as a friend and I'm happy to chat/help/share.

Replies

• merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my goal isn't as low as yours but I'm the same weight as your starting weight and could always do with some extra support :)
  • jenn_ed
    jenn_ed Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm 27 and I tend to hover around 130, but my goal is about 125. I log every day, so I'm quite active on here.
  • stringbeann
    Options
    hi there! i'm 22 and currently 120 lbs. Looking to get to 110. Just had my first child so looking for support to!
  • ls8735
    ls8735 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am 29 years old and 5'1". I started at 150 pounds and I now weigh 133 after 2 months. I want to lose 13 more pounds to get down to 120.
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my goal is 115-120 (I'm 5'5" with a petite frame). Started at 135, now at 124. I'm not that young (32) but holy hell I sure feel younger than that! Haha. Anyway, I'll add you.
  • ashleynicolevega
    Options
    I'm 19 also, i started at 131 and am around the 120 mark now. Also looking to be 110-115, very long and dedicating process. But we can do it! Feel free to add me.
  • EmilyAnn_1989
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :) I'm 25, 5'2" and have always hovered around 130 lbs. My goal is to finally get down to 115-120 by the end of the year (because we all know how well New Year's resolutions actually work!)
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' 4", highest weight was 192 lbs, current weight is 123, and my goal is 115. i've only got 8 lbs to go but these are coming off sloooooooowwwwwly (think about 1 - 1.5 lbs a month). i'm doing that mostly on purpose though because i want to get closer to feeling what maintenance will be like, and also to give my skin more time to recover/keep sagging to a minimum. anyways, you can add me if you want :)
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started at 145 pounds now at 130. Still want to lose at least 10 more!
  • xtendbarresarah
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I am 27 years old and started at around 149 lbs, but am currently at 138.6 lbs with a final goal of between 125-130 lbs, depending on how I feel and how my body reacts. I am more about how my body looks rather than a number.
  • froggie2015
    froggie2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 hovering around 130. Feel free to add me!