Heyo

Options
Heyo, I'm Chris, and I suck at introductions!

So, of the past couple of months, I have really made strides in getting my blubbery butt back into shape. I cut soda out completely and have migrated to almost exclusively water (excluding my morning cuppa joe), and have cut out crappy food. The Pringle Man hath betrayed me. I have started to count calories, though not quite as dogmatically as I could.

Combined with watching what I'm eating, I have also been starting to workout. I'd go into details, but I'm lazy :D . Suffice to say, I'm alternating between cardio heavy days (Starting the C25K), and days where I beat the snot out of myself. I like those days best... with no days off... I'm a glutton for pain.

Though I'm not quite as strict as some are, I have already seen loss of a few pounds, and growth of muscle in my arms, chest, and legs. Which rocks... At any rate, I have tried to get my friends interested in trying to eat right and workout with me. But they are content and/or disinterested. Which, in part, is kinda why I'm here.

Umm... yarp...

Replies

• SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Heya! There are some awesome people and lots of good support here. Feel free to add me!
  • karmolen
    Options
    Hey there! There's lots of friendly people here to support you. You may add me if you like. I just started working out with the Lifecycle!