Guys, opinions on womens fashion?

annette_15
annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
We all know showing skin, high heels, tight clothing can be sexy as hell, but what will make turn around and give a girl a second look when walking down the street in casual wear?

Replies

• _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Yoga pants
    Hoodies
    Running shoes
    Baseball Caps
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Yoga pants
    Hoodies
    Running shoes
    Baseball Caps

I feel invisible to men in those clothes. Thanks for ruining that. I can't have anything.

Ps. those are all "period clothes" for most women
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Yoga pants
    tight Jeans with a simple white t-shirt
    and I have a thing for a cute girl in a vest
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    def hoodies.
    i like a chick in a beanie.
    the right pair of baggy sweats just HNNNNNNNNG!

also, certain shoes...like skate shoes, or some shell-toe adidas...yes.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    We all know showing skin, high heels, tight clothing can be sexy as hell, but what will make turn around and give a girl a second look when walking down the street in casual wear?

If she glances my way...I need a bit of an invitation to take a second look.
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Red. Red blouse, red dress, etc. the dress doesn't have to be formal or slinky...

To me, a woman wearing red conveys confidence.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Those Cargo/Capri things with the ties at the bottom. Can't explain it. Won't try.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member

NOT THIS! Did you all really fall for this LOL!!!!

61341f70-cec2-11e3-88cc-db8f50c9824a_Jessica-Alba-City-shorts-and-boots-2003.jpg
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    LadiesNightgown.jpg
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    booty shorts :O
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Men are very mysterious, but I'll clue you in: walk down the street naked. They'll all look.

You're welcome.:flowerforyou:
  • ThomasGinter
    ThomasGinter Posts: 36 Member
    Men are very mysterious, but I'll clue you in: walk down the street naked. They'll all look.

Especially if those men are wearing police uniforms. :)
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    What makes me take a second look isn't the clothes she's wearing, but the way she's wearing them. Back straight, shoulders up, head raised, confident steps...

In a long skirt it makes it swish just right, I can't take my eyes off it. In a short skirt it makes her legs look amazing (especially in heels) and her butt does the cutest sway. With this posture, she could have the biggest tits and they will still seem perky, (if supported well) It's the aura of someone that cares and looks after themselves. that's what matters to me.

A confident tilt of the head with a pair of dark sunglasses and suddenly they have a mystique.

Clothes, she could wear almost anything and if she's confident, I'll find it attractive.
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    i should have prefaced my response with the fact that the things mentioned in the OP are not on my list of "sexy crap".

dont show me too much skin if youre out. 1. you might get cold, and nothing looks more ridiculous than a freezing chick trying to look hot 2. tough to mentally undress you when youve done half the job for me.

heels are impractical to me and i find a nice pair of sneakers or boots far sexier.

and as far as tight clothing....i guess i could take it or leave it. the way a tshirt or sweatpants drapes a womans body can get me worked up much more than some spray on *kitten* uniform.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member

See! And you'll attract men in uniform. Winners all around.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Perhaps a hot lass in a harness and tied up. http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb8xyghudJ1rxbkp1o1_500.jpg

:D

But if they hang around in a smart dress, I won't complain. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52vzdoxza1qhvj1zo1_500.jpg
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Clothes that fit right. And stand up straight for god's sake. You don't have to strut, but you do have to walk with purpose.
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Perhaps a hot lass in a harness and tied up. http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb8xyghudJ1rxbkp1o1_500.jpg

:D

But if they hang around in a smart dress, I won't complain. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52vzdoxza1qhvj1zo1_500.jpg

NOT the harness I was thinking of....

but ok.