First timer

Hey,

This is my first time, I have ever written on here, so here is my story.

I am a 23 year old female who weights more than 200lb, yes you heard 200lb. I am from England, don't worry I am not posh, I really sound more American because of TV shows I watch lol.

I have a big family, lets just say I have 7 siblings who also have children of their own. I don't have any children but I constanly babysit all the time for my sister.

My weight started to go up when my Nan passed away 3 years ago, at 13s so 182lb, I ate a lot because it made me feel better of the loss of someone.

In 2013, I tried to go on doing that Insanity, it was good lost 7lbs while doing it but then I suffered from an ankle injury and could not proceed to the month 2 of it. So I waited a while to do it again...

...Then my sisters kids got taken away from her because she didn't listen to the social services (Hate them) she choose her boyfriend over her kids, she was in one of those situations where the boyfriend is like "If you leave me, you will regret it" sort of way. I think she got scared in a sort of way.

...Then in April 2013, my nephew who was 8 months at the time, died. This was a huge shock, it was the worst ever feeling because I love all my nephews and nieces to bits but having them taking away is just awful so you just become depressed for so long until you finally say, STOP!

Same year, my other sisters kids were about to be taken away because my nephew got kidnapped by the fathers side of the family, who I hate. At the time he was a 3 year old and we all know what 3 year olds are like...they like tripping over things and because he received so many bruises they got called in. They have been on the Child Protection for so long and it is cruel what they are going through and I feel the same way because I treat them like my own kids if her children go it will be the death of me.

My sister, who is only a year older than me is my best sister, takes me swimming and that's how come really I am here today. I went on Hip Hop Abs and I have done 11 days of it, I have lots of energy and my motivation just keeps going up and up.

If you guys feel in a similar situation please do not hesitate to add me :D

I can't wait to speak to you guys and hope this will be a great success for me as I struggled to keep my weight down.

Stacey xx

Replies

• lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    First let me say I'm sorry for everything . Feel free to add me I'm on daily trying to lose my last 27 pounds. Hang in there:flowerforyou:
  • Rachelwin65
    Rachelwin65 Posts: 55 Member
    Hi Stacey,

It sounds like you have a lot healing to do from all the loss and tragedy in your life. I am so sorry.

It is amazingly strong of you to be able to take care of yourself in the midst of it, though. Good for you! I think you will find that this is a great place to learn how to be healthy, but there is also a lot of support and encouragement.