IF this is someone's idea of a sick joke...

Options
Hey all!! I just posted my blog entry for today!! I am so excited and can't contain my happiness!!!

IF THIS IS SOMEONE'S IDEA OF A SICK JOKE...

I'm NOT LAUGHING! Seriously.

I went to Maurice's today..my MOST FAVORITE STORE IN THE WORLD! My husband gave me a big 'ol gift certificate for Christmas to there and I went off in search for the perfect New Year's Eve outfit, to match my UBER HOT new boots!

ANYWAY, I've completely lost my point. Oh, yeah...here it comes. Well, I couldn't find any pants in my size. 5/6 must be a popular size there, because they were G O N E! So, I tinkered with the notion of trying on a 3/4. Well, my daughter started to get antsy while I was tinkering with my notions, so I grabbed a pair and headed for the dressing room. Each one of my legs slid in perfectly. I'm shaking my head in disbelief thinking.."There is NO way these are going to slide up my hips and zip comfortably!" And LO and BEHOLD, they DID! No muffin top! I ripped them off, and checked EVERY label attached to the pants. SO, I quickly ran back out and grabbed another pair of pants, different designer, different fit. AND THEY FIT TOO!!!

*GASP* *GASP* * GASP*

So, I haven't lost much weight lately, but I apparently must be losing inches. I really haven't been doing much but some running lately on my trusty old treadmill, but it MUST be paying off!!

Maurices, if this is your sick idea of a joke on me, I am NOT amused. (Just let me gloat a little while longer, ok?!?)

Girls, here is the link to my new boots...I am searching desperately for the perfect dress to knock my husband's socks off!!!!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05423361000P

I also have to say, the reason I am so beside myself is because this time last year, I was wearing a 12/14. The smallest I'd ever been before then was between 9 and 11. This to me is incredible!

Replies

• ariellespiller
    Options
    That's amazing!! Congratulations!
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    congrats that is awesome!!!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!...if this is a dream whatever you do do NOT wake up lol
  • stewster123
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling! :) So happy for you!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Cool beans!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You ROCK!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!! I don't think anyone is playing a joke on you. You are there girl!!! :) I am so inspired, can't wait till I'm there too. Just enjoy your success. :flowerforyou:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    woot!!! Love the boots!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Congratulations. Inches are so much better than numbers on a scale. I would rather lose inches than weight any day of the week. I've lost a few in the last several months and I'm quite happy with it.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, no wonder you are so pleased, very well done to you :flowerforyou:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Stay on track and keep up the good work!
    Claire
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great to hear! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :D
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    I did the very same thing, checked all the labels certain I had grabbed the wrong size. Then I was certain everything was mislabeled! How could this be???

I agree inches are better than pounds!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    i bet it felt great!! That's awesome! Congrats to you and your new size 3/4's!!! Woot!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What an AWESOME feeling! You worked very hard to get where you are. You should be very proud! Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring.
  • Ashleylcolley
    Options
    oh my gosh!!! congrats!!! you are kicking much *kitten*!! i can't wait to know the feeling!!! keep up the good work girl!!!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! Great job!!!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • crazy4coffee1016
    Options
    It is not the store, it is you! Running is the sure-fire way to drop a pant size. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!