Late night workouts

Options
Hey,

I'm a bit of a night owl and often find myself working out late at night, after midnight when my food diary has already switched over to the next day. I usually just log it with the day before, since I generally consider my days to switch over when I go to bed, but does anyone have any advice on this either way?

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I also find myself working out late at night. I log my night exercise on the previous day because I don't think the day has ended as long as I am still awake.
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've never done it myself, but I think there are arrows by the date at the top of the screen (after you go to the exercise tab) and you can go back and forth to enter in your exercise for the previous day.

Good luck!
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    go to "MY HOME" & then to "SETTINGS" find TIME ZONE & then try to find a zone that will accommodate your time .......................I hope this works out 4 u.......
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Are you completing your food diary before you input your exercise? I'm the same as you, never work out until after midnight and I've never had mine change over on me.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I work graveyard. I just input my excercise/food data on the day it falls. I don't over think it.