121 Pounds LOST ....

Options

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are both looking great! I bet you are feeling great, too! That is awesome that you did it together! :flowerforyou:
  • 66PollyAnna
    66PollyAnna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Beautiful of both of you! Congratulations!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing...Great job!!!
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    Both of you are looking HAWT!!! Awesome job!!!
  • RPHLovingLife
    Options
    Congrats! I needed this today! I Can AND Will get my 20 lbs off and keep them off!
  • melmi20
    melmi20 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!! I'm trying to motivate my bf to do this with me, but it has been difficult. I'm hoping when I show him your post that he will be motivated. Great job and thank you for being an inspiration! :-)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you two look like an entirely different couple! you both look amazing!
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    HOLY SCHNIKES YOU BOTH LOOK GOOD!! What an amazing transformation!! Thank you for sharing your journey - I always look at the success boards for inspiration and you two definitely fit the bill!! WTG!
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WOW--you both look amazing!!! How long did it take you? CONGRATS!
  • Lola_Reina
    Options
    REPOST! This is the one that was cut off...sorta messed up the effect I was going for, but it's all good. I think you get the gist! ;)

FATCOUPLEPICSCHITOWN09.jpg

YOU GUYS ARE AWWWWWESOME!! I'm super inspired.
  • crazyda79
    crazyda79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You two look fabulous! What an awesome thing to not only have a supportive partner but one doing the lifestyle change right along side of you! Inspiring!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You both look AMAZING!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW, look at you two hotties! Serious, you both look awesome! Way to go.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    WOW--you both look amazing!!! How long did it take you? CONGRATS!

Hey hun, I've been on my journey for about 5 years now, but I got serious with MFP's help in late March '10. I started at 220 (w/MFP) and I'm now down to 171. It took my husband ONLY a year to lose all of his weight he started MFP APril '10 and went from 270 to 192. Along with MFP, we are using P90X and in a few weeks will start INSANITY :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Happy NEW YEAR to you ALL! I love my MFP family and I'm praying that we are all gearing up to make this year our best healthy year to date!
    Not only make this the best year, but also make it the year to inspire others around us to get on health and fitness path!

Here are the NEW YEAR's EVE pic..I wanted to put up! Never really 'dressed' up for New Year's and I'm really glad I did....felt good to feel good! :) MY hubby was HOT too! ;)

Music City New Year's Eve Bash on Broadway, Nashville, TN
    DSCN2103.jpg

DSCN2094.jpg

DSCN2093.jpg
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    You both look amazing, well done :-)
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation for both of you!!!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    how wonderful for you both!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!