2 years ago today I changed my life

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
and started my new healthy lifestyle of food and exercise. I have lost 186 pounds, and reached my goal weight in Nov, 2010.
I was teaching bootcamp at my gym tonight when I realized today was my "anniversary".
Happy day to me!!

If your just starting out and you dont think you can do it, think again. I am proof that you can!!

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You have done a fabulous job....and are a inspiration to all of us. You look wonderful too.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You are one of my inspirations. i'm heading down the same path as you and i am not at goal yet but i'm getting closer by the day. i'm down a total of 138lbs at the moment from the day i realized i weighed 360lbs and that was completely unacceptable. Can't wait to hit goal like you.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    You are a continuing inspiration. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for offering encouragement and support to all of us who are still struggling.:drinker: Alice
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!!! You look fantastic!!!!! You should be very proud:flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,743 Member
    Options
    If your just starting out and you dont think you can do it, think again. I am proof that you can!!
    *Like*
  • jul21r
    jul21r Posts: 34
    Options
    and started my new healthy lifestyle of food and exercise. I have lost 186 pounds, and reached my goal weight in Nov, 2010.
    I was teaching bootcamp at my gym tonight when I realized today was my "anniversary".
    Happy day to me!!

Thank you for sharing!!!! It's such an inspiration to tead this and see you ticker!!!! THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    You're the bomb!!!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Happy day to me!!

You inspire me, Tami!! :smile: I started out at the end of July at 380, and it's slowly coming down. Success stories like yours make me feel like I'm not crazy for thinking this is completely doable!!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. Congratulations. You put in some SERIOUSLY hard work. Way to go!!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Thank you guys :)

Picture for you all

20052010-1.jpg
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I saw you on TV, I was so amazed with your weight lost! You are such an inspiration! Congrats on you weight lost! I want your weight lost story to be my story in a year or so. I can do this! Thank you for sharing!

Happy day to you Tamishumate!:flowerforyou:

Chantal
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Tami! You are such a wonderful inspiration

Sherri!!!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    'Tis a Very Special Day fer a Sweet Lassie! It was two years ago today that you launched a wonderful new plan that changed your life. You sweated 'n suffered. At times, you had more pain than gain but you stayed with your program to become healthy and drop-dead gorgeous. You became a fine example to thousands and a great role model to keep the rest of us on the straight 'n narrow path to our own good health. You are loved & admired for all your hard work & achievement. This little e-card is filled with hugs from all of the dancing teddy bears. Now, after you've rested, go show the world how you can do your own Irish Jig.
    With love and lots o' hugs,
    Claire FitzGerald
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What is possible to do when you set your mind to it! You ROCK!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys :)

Picture for you all

20052010-1.jpg

Awesome transformation!!! Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary to you! Congratulations! You are an inspiration not only to us but to your fitness class participants as well!
    Yay! Keep up the inspiring work! :flowerforyou:
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    :drinker:
    Terrific job. You've come a long way. An inspriation to us!! Thanks
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    When I found you on MFP a few weeks after starting in May, that inspired me to reach for more. If I hadn't seen your story I probably would have got 30 lbs off and then decided that is fine, I'll stop there. However when I read you wanted to be fit at forty and had like a year and a half to do it, I was like hmmmmm....I had a year & a half till I would be 40. Therefore I decided to go for it as well, since you did it! I have till Oct 2011 till I'm 40 and I'm over halfway there, thanks to you!

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and to everyone else that you have inspired as well. You amaze me, Tami! :flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,743 Member
    Options
    When I found you on MFP a few weeks after starting in May, that inspired me to reach for more. If I hadn't seen your story I probably would have got 30 lbs off and then decided that is fine, I'll stop there. However when I read you wanted to be fit at forty and had like a year and a half to do it, I was like hmmmmm....I had a year & a half till I would be 40. Therefore I decided to go for it as well, since you did it! I have till Oct 2011 till I'm 40 and I'm over halfway there, thanks to you!

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and to everyone else that you have inspired as well. You amaze me, Tami! :flowerforyou:
    This is so cool! :happy:
  • Tamishumate
    Options

Aww Kelly, Thank you so much!!!that is so sweet!!! I am so proud to be a part of your journey, as you all are a part of mine too!! I love you guys!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!