Another Newbie

icemaiden013
icemaiden013 Posts: 54
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone,

I'm a 25 year old Irish chick living in Texas. I've had a weight problem since I was 11 years old and decided, in 2010, to stop complaining about being fat, and do something about it.

In 2010, I managed to lose 28lbs (after 9 months of not shifting a pound no matter what I ate!). I ate well, I drank plenty of water, I was exercising regularly and then I had a wedding, got gallstones and tripped on my face over Christmas and taking part in the somewhat American idea of Christmas baking.

To date I've been using The Daily Plate to do all my logging, but i've found it a very cold place with no friends or support around so figured I'd try it out over here and see if I manage any better!

Anyways, any advice, support or recipe ideas is greatly appreciated and I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Hey there fellow Texan. Sorry about your bad experience with the other site. This site, as you've already probably seen, is quite supportive and knowledgeable. I'll shoot you a friend request so we can help each other out :)
  • Welcome! :) Hopefully you have better luck with this site, I've only been here a couple days and found so many people to help keep me on track already!! And then you followed me here, that always helps too!
  • Lol!!! Amz, it's me, where have I not followed you?
  • Hey there fellow Texan. Sorry about your bad experience with the other site. This site, as you've already probably seen, is quite supportive and knowledgeable. I'll shoot you a friend request so we can help each other out :)

This discussion has been closed.