Zumba questions

Options
2»

Replies

• epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Zumba classes are great! I want to get the game for the wii too.But I think the classes are more motivating. Oh and I can't dance for the life of me! Yet I still have fun :-)
  • akellyking77
    akellyking77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba. I have the DVD's since I'm not a huge fan of going to classes. The DVD's actually break it down step by step for you and that alone is a good work out if you're just beginning. After a few days I had it down pat and was good to go.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,414 Member
    Options
    It definitely depends on the instructor, the one who teaches at my gym during the week isn't very good in my opinion. I don't get any type of workout and my heart rate stays really low. However, it got such rave reviews from so many people I decided to get zumba for the wii for Christmas. I've done it several times now and while I think it's fun, it still isn't enough of a workout for me (so maybe it's NOT our instructor!). I do feel it in different areas than I get from other workouts so that's nice and it's a good thing to do if I just can't get any other exercise in, but I prefer doing other things with the same amount of time.