EA Sports Active 2 (for Wii)

gillian_gail
gillian_gail Posts: 66
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I got this for Christmas and have used it twice so far. I absolutely love it. I just don't quite get the online factor of it. I get that I can see what I've done without being connected to my Wii. But I don't understand the whole groups and community aspect of it. So if anyone uses it, and is willing to help me understand it I would love some help. I can always use new ways to make friends who are on the same journey I am.

My user name on the site (not my console) is gillian_gail (creative, I know).

Thanks in advance for any responses or friend requests I get because of this post.

-Gillian :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hi Gillian,

Good luck with the weight loss - I just joined the site today (about an hour ago!) and am also looking to try dieting differently after failing the same way 100 times already! :sad:

I considered buying a Wii fit but don't know anyone else with one - so you're it!

It sounds like you really like it? I may get one as although I just joined a gym if history repeats itself I'll end up paying but not going. Really need to find a way of enjoying exercise...

All the best...

Mike
  • foxysmum
    foxysmum Posts: 8 Member
    Also got for christmas, still not yet signed up for online, but really enjoying workouts! at first thought it took to long to load between each workout but soon welcomed the break to catch my breath!:flowerforyou:
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    i got it too! and i really like it! I havent looked into the site mch, maybe ill do that now :) Add me if yod like... and my name on the site is creative too Katelyn002 HAHA
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    I just got a Wii too and I absolutely love it - I look forward to exercising. I have not gotten that one yet, but actually am going this afternoon to get a couple more games. I have Zumba and Personal Trainer so far. if I get that one and figure it out i will be sure to post
This discussion has been closed.