Teens Losing Weight

daniyell5
daniyell5 Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Who else is a teen trying to lose weight?

Replies

• fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    I guess technically I'm still a teen for four more months. haha. I'm 19, but I've been overweight almost my whole life, but only started to lose weight after high school. it's definitely hard being a teenager and feeling like you're heavier than everyone else.

most people on this website are older with families and such, but their advice is amazing and someone has an answer to any question you may have.
  • me well im 19 soon to be twenty but im still a teen trying to loose wieght lol
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    *raises hand* I'm 18, I've been on this site for about a year and have already lost 50 pounds :D
  • well i just started so im doing pretty good hopfully :)
  • Me :) im just starting out on the 1st. I want to lose a total of 100 pounds but i dont know if it will be possible with my height. I just want to look good and be happy with myself.
  • I am :)
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Hey guys,

I'm also 19 turning 20 in a few months who is trying to lose a couple of kgs. My first priority is to join the gym (which i still havent done yet haha) Good luck with your goals and feel free to add me for support :) xx
This discussion has been closed.