Fit guys i can learn from...............

Options
Hi,
I have been on MFP for a very long time and I have already met my goal of losing over 50 pounds and getting below 200. I am not where I want to be though. I work out regularly and I am trying to hit my macros but my body fat is to high. I want to cut down to where, at the very least, I have much less body fat. I would love to one day have abs but if I don't I won't get all upset or anything. A flat stomach would be great. Anyway.....

I don't have many friends on here at the moment. I would like to add some guys that already look like I am trying to look. So maybe I can pull some pointers from how there working out and eating. Basically I just want to be able to stalk the food diary and look at some workouts and such so I can learn. Surrounding myself with guys that are already where I want to be. So feel free to add me if you think you fit the bill. Just trying to motivate myself and learn what I need to so I can really push myself to that next level of fitness.

Thanks.

Replies

• awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    bump
  • awesomejdad
    Options
    bump again....I see how it is. :smile:
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    bump again....I see how it is. :smile:

LOL - I'm not the example you are looking for but I'm interested as well.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    MityMax96 is a fairly good specimen... he wont mind me pimping him out i'm sure... :laugh:
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am not in the shape I want to be in, but my goal is similar to yours. Personally, I have a Personal Trainer who is a Body Builder and knows how to get people to the point I am working towards. He has done it for himself and for others so I just keep working with him for my work-outs and eating.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    i learned a lot of the eat train progress sub-forum, lots of good links.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    check out a profile named Vismal...he gives out a lot of good useful information, and he knows what he is talking about!!
  • awesomejdad
    Options
    any more?
  • scarletpride16
    Options
    MityMax96 is a fairly good specimen... he wont mind me pimping him out i'm sure... :laugh:

I second this, MityMax96 is very knowledgeable and in great shape and has been doing this for a long time! Plus, he's super nice and has been helping me out so definitely send him a friend request! Also if you want to send me one, I love making new friends and motivating people so feel free to do that as well :)
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me